Revenue Assurance Manager - Hybrid - Flexible on days per month in Cardiff officeAbout Confused.com
Confused.com is the UK’s first comparison platform for car insurance. We’ve been helping customers since 2002 by empowering them to make better decisions around insurance and financial services. Our mission is simple: take away the confusion when comparing financial products and services to help you save time and money.
We’re part of RVU - a global group of online brands (including Uswitch and Money.co.uk) that work to empower consumers. We do this by helping them compare home services, insurance and other financial products. With our unique set of brands we have the best of both worlds - the excitement of a startup and the strength of well established, trusted household names.About the role
We’re looking for a Revenue Assurance Manager to help our sales attribution process. Working alongside other members of the team, your role would be identifying risks that prevent Confused.com from receiving the correct payment remuneration from insurer partners. Managing supplier audits, you will work closely with the business to resolve attribution issues and make recommendations of improvements to our process.What you’ll be doing:
RequirementsWhat you'll bring to the role:
- Owning supplier audits with a strong focus on sales crediting and attribution
- Guiding suppliers and ensuring robust reporting and sales crediting
- Negotiate settlements with partners to recover any lost revenue
- Timely reporting of identified issues, organise and manage any actions plans as a result
- A commercial and analytical mindset - with experience of managing or performing complex revenue assurance audits with supplier partners
- The ability to build productive relationships with internal teams and supplier stakeholders
- Proven negotiation skills, with the ability to use data and insights to support discussions
- An eye for how we can improve processes and contractual agreements
- Good knowledge of tools to process and reconcile data, such as Excel pivot tables
You don’t need to tick off everything on this list - so don’t let that hold you back from applying. There are plenty of opportunities to learn with us!Our commitment to you:
At Confused.com we believe that we can be the change we wish to see in the world. We hold ourselves accountable to being open and inclusive teammates and community members. We embrace our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the world we live in.BenefitsBenefits
We want to give you a great work environment. We want to contribute to both your personal and professional development, and give you great benefits to make your time at Confused.com even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- Discretionary cash bonus based on personal and business performance
- Annual leave of 25 days (excluding bank holidays) which will increase with length of service (up to a maximum of 30 days).
- My Time: 2 additional days of leave (e.g. for moving house or a charity day)
- Buy up to 5 days extra annual leave days
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Private medical scheme
- Group pension scheme (up to 7.5% contribution matched)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Simply Health Scheme and access to the Calm app.
- New starter buddy scheme
- Discounted gym memberships and free passes to city centre gym
- Work from anywhere for up to 30 days
- Time for professional development.
- Fun Money for activities with the team
Confused.com is proud to have been officially recognised as a 2022 UK’s Best Workplace™ and as a 2022 UK’s Best Workplace™ for Wellbeing in the Large size category!