Be a part of our Commercial team who are focused on growing TalkTalk's success by bringing to market innovative, customer orientated propositions that embody our challenger spirit. As the Senior GTM Planning Manager you will help provide structure and process to both our Proposition launches, our regular planning cycles and ongoing promotional support. Our industry is fast paced, reactive and ever changing, which means we can never standstill and need to keep evolving to stay one step ahead of the competition. So, if you enjoy being challenged to think differently and creatively, and like collaborating with like-minded people then we're looking forward to welcoming you!
Day to day and overall responsibilities
- Deliver GTM launch strategies and plans by co-ordinating value propositions, messaging, positioning, marketing, sales and PR plans
- Take accountability for ensuring go-to-market plans are planned and executed in a timely way, resources are focused, and stakeholders are effectively engaged to create positive outcomes.
- Responsible for co-ordinating teams across Marketing, Trading, Commercial and finance to agree an interlocked plan supporting GTM strategies.
- Have the opportunity to shape and scope the thinking behind our quarterly plans.
- Own and run our commercial governance process, co-ordinating the assessment and measurement of initiatives to support our Trading plans and Propositions strategy.
- Propose measurement of propositions prior to launch to ensure we are monitoring success in market and identifying areas of improvement
- Relationship building skills within a complex matrix structure with good communication skills for dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of operating at a management level with a record of accomplishment in identifying and influencing key decision makers
- You have strong personal impact. Ability to present to and influence senior leaders, ability to challenge and communicate complex subjects in a simple way.
- You have a strong commercial mind, able to make help support clear recommendations on key commercial decisions.
- Experience of leading & collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver outcomes
- Market Understanding: Thorough understanding of the UK broadband market
- Customer Understanding: Customer centricity, to support proposition development that meet customer insight and make commercial decisions that will earn customer loyalty while maximising life-time value
- You will have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to and create plans which are highly flexible based on numerous internal and external dependencies.
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We're also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.