Amazon seeks a Finance Business Partner/ Snr Finance Analyst to play a key role on the Amazon Payment Products Finance team, primarily supporting Amazon's European credit products.
The person in this role is responsible for long and short term financial planning, controllership of monthly financial reporting, developing and reporting on weekly financial and operational performance metrics, and providing analytical support for Senior Business Management. This position will be a key risk/controllership gateway for the payments business and requires a candidate with strong communication and leadership skills. A portion of the time will be spent on ad hoc analysis to support the growing business needs.
The finance team works closely with the business teams, so any candidate should be able to work well with cross functional teams. The ideal candidate must have superior attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously. Strong analytical skills are required.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Significant finance or a related analytical field experience
- Experience building financial and operational reports/data sets that inform business decision-making experience
- Experience identifying, leading, and executing opportunities to improve, automate, standardize or simplify finance or business tools and processes experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or a related analytical field (e.g., engineering, math, computer science)
- CFA or professionally accredited chartered accountant
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- An understanding of finance issues in an operational environment of rapid growth.
- Solid business judgment and controllership focus.
- Strong PC modeling skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).