Established in 1897, Knight Frank is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
Headquartered in London, Knight Frank has more than 13,000 people operating from over 400 offices across 58 countries. These figures include Newmark Grubb Knight Frank in the Americas, and Douglas Elliman Fine Homes in the USA.
We are an independent consultancy with a partnership culture that puts our clients first. We provide market leading advice and transaction support to investors, corporates and homeowners for their personal and business property needs. We back this up with industry-leading technology and market research. Responsibilities
- To monitor the Accounts Payable inbox for supplier invoices, and after performing some basic checks load them by email into the Accounting System
- Deal with any emails that are not new invoices, either directly or by forwarding to the wider AP team
- Online validation of all of the key information within the invoices eg, dates, amounts, supplier names
- Assign all invoices to the correct office or individual for processing and approval.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- Good GCSE level, particularly Maths and English
- This an entry level role into Accounts and would suit a school or University leaver, or 2nd jobber.
- You will be well presented with a clear and confident speaking voice.
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone.
- The successful candidate will be flexible, self-motivated, organised and pro-active with good computing skills, excellent administration skills and the ability to adapt to a range of tasks.
- They will also have a “hands on” attitude and possess the necessary skills, manner and experience to provide an effective support service to the department/office.
#LI-MM1 #LI-Hybrid #1 #2
Please note: this is a Direct Search led by Knight Frank. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.