Accounts Receivable Controller
Marylebone (Central London)Job Type:
£27,000 - £30,000 per annumWorking Arrangement:
3 days in the office, 2 days work from home per week
My Client is part of a growing business with a large portfolio of properties in London and Euro. They are looking for a proactive, great communicator to join their team and assist in the accurate recording of the Accounts Receivable data within the funtion.
- Raise aged debtor reports to monitor outstanding invoices and payments
- Escalate overdue debtors to the appropriate department for further action
- Manage the accounts receivable process, ensuring accurate and timely recording of transactions
- Liaise with the local council regarding any outstanding payments or queries
- Communicate with client contacts to pursue unpaid invoices and applications
- Issue debtor statements and follow up on outstanding balances
- Previous experience in a similar role within the accounting field
- Strong knowledge of accounts receivable procedures and best practises
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and financial record-keeping
A degree or equivalent qualification in accounting or finance is preferred.
At least 1-3 years of experience in accounts receivable or a related accounting role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office applications
- Familiarity with financial regulations and compliance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Organisational and time management skills