Senior Auditor, Risk Management
We are currently working with the Internal Audit function of a highly regarded Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB).
They offer a great working environment, hybrid working, support for learning and development and excellent rewards and recognition.You will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to financial risk including; market risk, credit risk, counterparty credit risk and operational risk,
- Supporting the delivery of all phases of the assignment.
- Gaining exposure to key business stakeholders and increasing your knowledge of financial risk, internal audit and Investment Banking.
- A graduate with c1 - 3 years’ experience working in major CIB or a Big4 consultancy.
- Exposure to External or Internal Audit within a financial services environment
- Ideally, knowledge/understanding of some, or all of the key financial risks relating to Corporate or Investment Banking.
- Able to take ownership and responsibility.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK, without the need for sponsorship.
- Study support available.
Please get in touch today for more details!