Take a step forward and let Edenred surprise you.
Every day, we deliver innovative solutions to improve the life of millions of people, connecting employees, companies, and merchants all around the world.
We know there are hundred ways for you to grow. With us, you will expand your skills in a multicultural, challenging, and dynamic environment.
Dare to join Edenred and get ready to thrive in a global company that will offer you endless opportunities.
Edenred is all about meritocracy. You come as you are, and you contribute. Indeed, the Edenred Group recognizes, recruits and develops all talents and singularities.
We are committed to preventing all forms of discrimination and to providing all our candidates with equal opportunities regardless of their gender and gender expression, disability, origin, religious belief and sexual orientation or any other criteria.
Head of Internal Audit
Hybrid - Swindon or London
Basic - £80,000 - £90,000
Reporting to - PrePay Technologies Ltd Board
Working as part of the Compliance team, you will undertake and manage operational processes and activities relating to internal and external audit in a highly regulated environment with a particular focus on Electronic Money Regulations (EMRs), the Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and the GDPR/UK Data Protection Act.
The main aspect of the role will be conducting high quality, value add audits, providing robust assurance and providing key insights into the control environment. The Head of Internal Audit will also be responsible for delivering reporting to key stakeholders, ensuring awareness of issue ownership and delivery timelines, as well as updates on the current activity of the function.
This is a hybrid position based in Swindon or London.
What you will be doing:
- Establish the Internal Audit 3 Year Plan
- Plan and deliver internal audits of determined business areas or departments
- Assess the suitability of current internal controls, making suggestions for improvements where needed
- Prepare reports of audit findings and make recommendations to the business
- Present findings to Senior Management
- Track and report on remediation plans
- Ad hoc assignments
- Manage and support Edenred Internal Audits by helping to plan activities, record and track recommendations (including those from previous audit missions)
- Co-ordinate external audit missions and liaise with external auditors
- Track and report on remediation plans
- Support the business in the closure of recommendations made by providing insight and objectivity
What we want from you:
- Proven experience in Internal Audit with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Professionally qualified with relevant qualification, in particular internal audit (e.g. CIIA).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a senior level, including presentation of proportionate and strategically aligned findings to senior management.
- Understanding of payments eco-system and regulatory environment with hands on experience auditing in this space is a must.
- Able to inspire respect, trust and commitment within the businesses.
- Demonstrate sound business/professional judgement through strength of character, independence of thought, risk awareness and commitment to culture and values.
- Work well under pressure with the ability to multi-task effectively responding to changing business priorities and deadlines whilst demonstrating high levels of personal drive, energy and commitment.
- Able to take personal responsibility for delivery, with a practical, 'hands on' approach.
- Self-aware and a team player that can coach and develop more junior audit staff.
- Requires strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities and the ability to identify solutions and recommendations that effectively address business and control needs.
- Requires a strong understanding of accounting principles, control procedures, and audit techniques.
- Requires the ability to work collaboratively with team members across multiple divisions and departments.
- Requires a proven record of meeting commitments and achieving goals.
- Requires excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
We are a subsidiary of the Edenred group and leaders in prepaid solutions including banking, virtual cards, debit, credit, and prepaid processing.
As a PayTech employee you will get the support and structure that you need to enjoy your work and develop your career while doing what you love and making a difference in a fast-paced and innovative business.
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working environment with a 3 days per week in the office
- Income protection
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Wellbeing Employee Assistance Program (extended access to family members)
- Employee discount shopping platform
- Digital learning platform
- Complimentary fruit and other 'in office' snacks & refreshments
- Volunteering programme
- Social events
- Pension Scheme - employer 6% with minimum employee contribution 3%
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Holiday trading scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Medical & international travel cover (leisure and action sports)
- Monthly gym allowance
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
Edenred UK and PayTech are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
Apply now and Vibe with Us!