XPRESSION Event Solutions
is a well-established award-winning andexpanding companythat recently celebrated its 17th anniversary. We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to be based at our offices in Heyford Park, North Oxfordshire.
Operating across three divisions (Events | Logistics | Service
), we define ourselves as an Event, Logistics & Production company, in addition to offering other key client requirements, e.g. specialised vehicle workshop services.
Based in North Oxfordshire, we operate throughout the UK and Europe and work with some very exciting and high-profile clients.We respect all our clients, delivering high standards at all times.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Handling all aspects of book keeping including invoice processing, payroll, month end reconciliations etc
- Nominal journals and adjustments as required
- Payment of all suppliers, employees etc
- Credit control
- Ongoing review of invoice discounting arrangements
- VAT and PAYE returns
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet, supporting schedules and analyses as required
- Liaison with external accountants for annual preparation of statutory accounts and CT return
- Supervision and ongoing development of one junior member of accounts team
The role will report directly to the Managing Director and owner of the business. Experience of Xero
accounts desirable but not necessary.