HFG are working with a Multi-National Insurtech client expanding their Team due to rapid growth. The role will play a key part in the team working closely with their Finance Controller providing you with great exposure to a highly successful startup.
- Manage the day-to-day transactions of the group and subsidiary accounts.
- Involved in invoicing as well as credit control
- Prepare and analyse data for the monthly Management accounts
- Manage Bank reconciliations , weekly cash reports and company payment services
- Quarterly VAT submissions
- Use of Dext/Zero accounting software
- Administration of their payroll in addition to ad hoc projects required by Head of Finance/CFO
The ideal candidate for this position should possess 2 + years of relevant experience (Start up Experience is useful but not necessary) . This role presents an excellent opportunity to enhance existing skills and pursue additional qualifications with the support of study programs in a high growth Insurtech.