GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
Are you a Finance professional looking for that next step in your career? Perhaps you are a Finance Manager looking for a change? Do you want a role that wants to see you progress and develop? Then, this is the role for you!
Here at GXO logistics, we are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager
to join our team in Birmingham, with our new customer, WHSmith.
As the Finance Manager, you will be accountable for the warehouse and transport finance functions and respective admin functions across multiple sites, delivering best in class with clear and credible reporting on well understood results to both GXO and customer.
This is a full time, permanent position, predominately working Monday Friday, with flexibility in hours of either 08:00 16:00 or 09:00 17:00 as well as a sense of hybrid working!Pay, benefits and more:
Were looking to offer a salary of up to £55,000.00 per annum
, and 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Your benefits package includes, a company sponsored pension scheme, private medical & dental insurance, a 24/7 online GP service, life assurance and a fully comprehensive employee assistance programme. You'll also have access to our MyBenefits platform offering a variety of high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, cashback cards, a saving scheme and much more!What You'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Production of both financial and operational management reporting as required for the site, business and customer, including P&L statements and Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring all accruals and prepayments are justified and are in line with the Accounting Standards
- Preparation of data to be presented to the business and customer as required
- Preparation of Forecast, Budgets, and any supporting data requirements
- Assist in evaluation, monitoring and control of all Capital Expenditure
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
- Fully qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar finance management role is essential
- Exposure to building strong business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Familiar with open book accounting is desirable but, not essential