Are you interested in financial markets and looking for a collaborative & engaged global team - read on!
The role will see you working with custodian banks, front and middle office, counterparties, clients and other internal divisions. You will be working with both the local and global Operations group to drive identification and implementations of improvements in operational processes, from a control or efficiency perspective.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• funding of settlement flows and intraday cash management to manage risk of trade fails
• oversight and monitoring of the Manila processing team
• cash and stock reconciliations - daily resolution of assigned breaks
• increasing Straight-through Processing (STP) rates for paper confirmations
• handling the confirmation processes for the FI&C/Central business, to ensure economic & non-economic terms are accurately represented on all outgoing confirmations
• liaising with clients and the CGM Sales & Trading division on technical queries
• funding of settlement flows related to repo (bilateral and triparty) and buy/sell bond trades. Intraday cash management to manage risk of trade fails.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- a learning mindset with a strong drive to get up to speed as quickly as possible
- provide input into the identification of potential risks and suggests appropriate options to manage risks
- the ability to confidently work autonomously
- excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- a high standard of attention to detail and a low tolerance for error
If you have excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, coupled with a strong desire to succeed, please apply now. About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.