Bell Integration has been in the business of helping companies establish, maintain and grow their IT services since 1996. Our team of hardworking professionals deliver Bell Integration’s multiple services all over the world, and they do it with unmatched efficiency and enthusiasm.
We continue to grow and have over 550 permanent staff employed at our offices in London, Portsmouth, Wokingham, Glasgow, Krakow, Hyderabad, Singapore and within many of our customers’ sites. Our heritage is in helping businesses to operate their critical technology in a more cost-effective manner, while improving effectiveness in areas such as customer engagement and operational responsiveness.
To support the finance function that looks after all overheads, fixed assets, intercompany, payroll journal, management accounts and compliance.
Remote-working options available. Where possible work in London office 2 days a week. There will be some meetings/events at Bell offices in Waterloo, London on an irregular basis.
Part of a team of 2 - assist the team leader with the following:
- Responsible for all overheads reporting, prepayments, accruals, analysis across Bell
- Variance to forecast and budget analysis
- Provide regular overheads forecasts
- Prepare month-end journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for fixed assets, intangible assets and leases accounting
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliations, invoices, recharges and analysis
- Responsible for processing payroll journal plus reconciliations and analysis
- Assist in preparation of trial balances, management accounts and reporting for all Bell entities
- Responsible for P11D, National Statistics submissions and various other compliance matters
- Part-qualified/final level CIMA/ACCA/equivalent - ACCA preferred due to nature of role
- Experience of using Navision/Microsoft Dynamics an advantage
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication skills