Fusion People are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Receiving, coding, and posting of purchase invoices with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensuring that all invoices are correctly authorized or have a correctly authorized purchase order.
- Assisting in completing BACs payment runs
- Answering incoming telephone messages in a friendly and professional manner
- General duties i.e. receiving and distributing incoming mail.
- Opening of new supplier accounts
- Ensuring daily payment requests are actioned.
- Manage query and payments database.
- Manage email inboxes.
- Ensure monthly supplier statements are received for statement reconciliations.
- Administration of corporate credit card accounts
- Approval of weekly expense run for payment.
- Any other administrative tasks within capabilities
Work Experience & Education Requirements:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable function is essential.
- Experience within a multisite organisation
- Experience with ERP systems preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills - V-look ups and pivot tables - ideal but not essential
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- Administrative background
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own tasks as required.
Job Category: Accounts Payable/Finance Job Type: Full Time Job Location:
Avonmouth Please apply or call Ria on 01179174560
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.