About the role
As an Auto Enrolment Pensions Specialist you'll take responsibility and be accountable for an allocation of clients, ensuring service excellence at all times. This includes ensuring accuracy, compliance and on-time service delivery in line with regulatory deadlines. You'll be a dedicated point of contact providing clients and colleagues with support on pension and pension system issues and queries.
As part of your role you'll onboard new clients to the Auto Enrolment Managed Service, as well as review, develop and manage existing client accounts to enhance service delivery and increase business revenue.
You'll be part of the wider team based from our Swinton office, working on a hybrid basis with two days per week in the office and the rest of your time working remotely.
Other key responsibilities include:
Skills & experience
- Mentor, coach and develop colleagues to ensure operational efficiency at all times.
- Identify improvements, contribute ideas and optimise service for your clients meeting individual, departmental and business objectives.
- Deliver excellent service to internal and external clients, possessing the required account knowledge to fully support them.
- Be a go to subject matter expert for specific pension advice and guidance.
- Ensure that effective and professional relationships are developed with your colleagues, clients and third parties.
- Use the Client Management System to record details of all client contact; telephone, email or client visits.
- Complete clients' pension processing in the appropriate priority order, taking into account special instructions agreed with the client.
- Possess full awareness of specific client requirements and ensure these are documented.
- Complete all set tasks accurately and efficiently, adhering to deadlines and referencing Pension Instructions, Procedures, Training notes and Quality procedures as appropriate.
- Keep up-to-date with Regulatory or Pension Provider requirements.
- If required, conduct account client reviews on the phone, via Skype, or in person, either at client site or Moorepay offices, to review pension service, parameters and Service Level Agreements.
- Attend pre-sale meetings to support Sales team when required.
- Deliver training internally as required.
- Identify and step in when appropriate to take responsibility of monitoring the team.
- Experience in pension service provision, and / or basic payroll knowledge regarding pensions and how these are processed in payroll.
- Understanding of pension legislation.
- Ability to onboard and process a complex pension accurately, as well resolve pension issues historically through reconciliation and liaising with third parties.
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude and ability to take on new responsibilities and develop skills.
- Strong team player.
- Works well under pressure; confidence to cope with a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of diligence and accuracy.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & culture
- CIPP in Pension Administration or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in an outsourced environment.
- Experienced in client meetings, reviewing and documenting processes.
- Skills in the ability to deliver training and presenting to internal stakeholders and external clients.
Part of the Zellis Group,Moorepayisa team ofover500friendly professionalsacross four offices in Swinton (Manchester), Sheffield, Farnborough and Kochi (India).Werepassionate about making Moorepay a fantastic place to work for every single one of our colleagues.The average length of service at Moorepay is 12 years, which speaks for itself!
To help make Moorepay such a great place to work, we focus on three things in our company culture: mental health support, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and equal opportunities and inclusion for all.
Heres what You'll gain if youjoin our team:
- A career packed with opportunity, in a stable and growing company.
- A comprehensive programme of learning and development.
- Competitive base salary.
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy more. You'll even get your birthday off as well!
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance 4x salary.
- Enhanced pension with up to 8.5% employer contributions.
- A huge range of additional flexible benefits across financial & personal wellbeing, lifestyle & leisure.