Purchase Ledger Assistant - Liverpool, Hybrid -£23,660.00per annum
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a reliable Purchase Ledger Assistant
to join our team on a hybrid contract based at our Liverpool
office. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis
and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of£23,660.00per annum, plus benefits.
Weve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 9000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.Why us?
Were in the business of relationships. Whether working together or supporting our clients, thats what makes us stand out from the crowd.
We know our value lies in our brilliant people, It is fast-paced and varied, and we can handle it. We trust each other, take ownership, work flexibly, have fun and deliver for our clients every time.
We empower our colleagues to be themselves and grow in the way they want we believe in them and celebrate their success.
As our Purchase Ledger Assistant
, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
- Electric Vehicle/Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (EV/PHEV) scheme
As our Purchase Ledger Assistant,
you will maintain and manage the Purchase Ledger of all companies administered from Head Office. Working together as a team on shared tasks but mainly working unaided, being responsible for the smooth running of different ledgers.Your responsibilities as our Purchase Ledger Assistant will include:
What we are looking for in our ideal Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Attention to Detail - Ensure all invoices are correctly addressed and authorised for payment, checking correct procedure is followed through the Delegated Authority Listing
- All invoices are processed accurately and that VAT is being accounted for correctly for both Invoices and Expenses.
- Planning Ensuring that prompt processing of invoices is conducted and arranging BACS payments in a timely manner making sure tight payment deadlines are followed
- Executing Manage and monitor company expenses for both Cash and Credit card, check against company policy and report any discrepancies.
- Communication Liaising with different offices ensuring all queries are adhered and actioned promptly. Arranging AD HOC payments on request
- Reporting Ensure all ledgers are kept up to date, chasing invoices for DD payments and work with Suppliers to regularly reconcile supplier statements
- Investigating purchase ledger queries as they arise and follow through to completion
- Maintain Supplier records ensuring bank details are kept up to date at all times
- To ensure that Best Practice is both shared and implemented
- Understanding of the Accounting Role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Able to process Invoices in Volume
- Being able to work to deadlines within tight timescale
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work with people at all levels and areas of the business
Theres no place quite like BFS and were proud of that. Its all down to our colleagues - they make us the business with which every SME wants to partner.
If you would like to join us, please click Apply
today to be considered as our Purchase Ledger Assistant
we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
We reserve the right to close applications early. No agencies, please.