Are you a skilled Head of Finance seeking a new and exciting challenge? Do you have experience in annual budget setting? Are you on a short notice period or available immediately? If so, please read on...
My client is a leading not-for-profit organisation based in central London seeking an interim Head of Strategy Finance to bolster their team on an initial 6-months temporary basis with a strong opportunity to get extended.The main responsibilities of the interim Head of Strategy Finance are:
My client is looking for:
- Setting the annual and multi-year budget
- Management Reporting to ensure all processes are run efficiently
- Managing month end processes and control account reconciliations
- Lead Strategic input and sign-off into year-end analysis, including income recognition and expenditure accruals and prepayments
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience in cost recovery and financial planning
- Ability to work independently and take control of tasks.
- A hands on finance professional who is keen to get stuck in
My client can offer a flexible approach to working, with 1 day a week going into the office based in central London and the rest working remotely. There is also a strong opportunity for this role to get extended or go permanent.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.