Details of Payroll Officer:
- Wellbeing coach
- Company pension
- Town Centre office space
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary gym membership
- PAYEE rewards programme including high street discounts
- Oversea travel based on performance
Responsibilities & Duties include:
between £23,000-£25,000 per annum
Walsall, WS1 1NS
- Hours: 37hours per week, 09:00am-17:00pm
- 1-hour lunch break
RequirementsWhat we are looking for:
- Inputting of timesheets
- Setting up new starters and processing leaversAnswering client queries via both telephone and email
- Generate remittance notes
- Responsible for processing the weekly payroll from the wages schedules, ensuring data is correct.
- Responsible for ensuring payments are processed for prompt payment extracting data from the wages schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring Real Time Information reports are made in accordance with HMRC deadlines.
- Ensuring the calculations for salary/wage deductions are made accurately and that payments to third parties are made in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring electronic bank payroll runs are executed in a timely manner.
- Auto enrolment pension
- Processing P60's and P11D's
- Liaison with HR to ensure all absence and annual leave data is accurate and integrated for payroll processing
- Liaison with HR to ensure all payroll changes have been implemented and integrated for payroll processing
- Calculation of employees' entitlement to SSP, SMP and SPP
- Umbrella payroll experience or equivalent preferred
- Experience of working on systems such as Brightpay or Accentra preferred but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of UK payroll legislation
- Ability to manually calculate payments and statutory deduction
- Extensive payroll knowledge
- Experience of computerised payroll systems, ideally Cascade
- Confident with computerised payroll systems and excel to undertake analysis of data
- Attention to detail
- Tenacious in approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Well organised with a flexible and adaptable approach
- Respectful of the need for complete confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Payroll Officer role, please click apply/contact us today!
Grantrow Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who do not discriminate against any applicant based on gender, sexuality or race