Key Account Manager Wymondham
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing, most innovative Fire and Security Companies, with over 30 years' experience within the industry. My client is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join the team.The package£24,000Generous commission Scheme | Royal London Pension | Paid Holidays, Bank Holidays and Birthday Holiday | Mental Health and Wellbeing SchemeMain Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experiences
- Manage, retain, and nurture relationships with key clients ensuring contractual SLAs and KPIs are met whilst identifying new solutions for the client and opportunities for the business to grow revenue.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the Major Account.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting Customer Relationships at all levels.
- Overseeing Account Management, including negotiating various aspects of the contract and agreement to maximise profit and performance.
- Preparation of Sales Reports.
- Preparation of KPI Reports covering all aspects of the Contract.
- Develop new Business and Opportunities from existing Accounts.
- Liaising with Internal Departments relating to all Contract matters (Customer Service, Accounts & Sales).
- Assisting in the resolution of disputed and unpaid invoices.
- Attending Contract Review Meetings and production of minutes for all Meetings
- Be the Lead Point of Contact for all Customer Account Management matters.
- Identify areas of improvement within all areas of the Business relating to the Contract.
- Assist with challenging Client requests or issue escalations as necessary.
- To understand the Business and its Goals
- Knowledge of Fire detection and related systems (desirable)
- Good knowledge of fire and security practices and details (desirable)
- Excellent management and computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Customer focused with the ability to resolve customer queries.
- Be capable of working effectively under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Professional with excellent communication, admin, and people skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities with a structured approach.
- Ability to manage a busy workload is essential and to be able to prioritise, quickly find solutions and to focus on critical issues when independent decision making is required.
- Articulate, credible and able to influence and negotiate with customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Analytical, reflective and possess reasoning skills coupled with the ability to solve problems.
- Collaborative, supportive and able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence.
If you are local to the area and seeking a new Key Account Manager position, then please apply now. If your application is successful a 4way member will be in touch.