We are currently recruiting for a Top 100 practice based in West Surrey. They have strong company culture and provide great opportunities for training and progression.
This practice are seeking an Audit Senior to join their growing team, in an exciting and progressive position.
Excitingly the reason for hiring is due to planned growth, and so this would suit an individual who wants to be a part of this vision.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and becoming their primary point of contact. Your portfolio will consist of both new and established clients and you will be encouraged to develop further revenue streams within it as well as helping to bring in new clients to the firm.
- Lead and manage audit assignments to completion, manage people and delivery of the assignment, budgets, billing recovery and client engagement and satisfaction
- Provide support on tenders, proposals and other business development activities to promote the practice and develop your profile externally
- Contribute to the management of the audit team, audit procedures and, more widely, to the whole compliance team
- Line manage a small number of more junior team members
- Consider technical audit and accounting developments and provide training to ensure the team are updated so that high standards are maintained
- ACCA / ACA qualified or part-qualified
- You will have at least 1 years’ UK practice experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous line management experience is desirable
Please contact Kourtney Luckett for a confidential conversation, or apply for the vacancy for more details.Refer a friend...
- Great training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, health cash plan, retail discount scheme, electric vehicles salary sacrifice, cycle to work, hybrid and flexible working
- Generous core holiday allowance plus holiday trading, flexible bank holidays and additional holiday with service
- Wellbeing programme with regular events and activities focused on your physical and mental wellbeing. We also offer all employees a Wellbeing Day each year - a day dedicated to boosting your wellbeing
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South-East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, wed love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).