TPF Recruitment is recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join a small, but busy firm of chartered accountants based in the TW area. Due to ongoing growth within the company, theyre looking for a Senior accountant with accountancy practice experience to join their dynamic team and to assist another Senior Accountant, and junior colleagues with a busy workload.
The successful candidate will be required to complete end to end accounting tasks for a range of sole traders, ltd companies and partnerships across accounts, tax, bookkeeping and VAT. The Accounts Semi Senior will be dealing with a wide range of work, including:
- Report to the Founding Partner, and working with another Senior Accountant
- Assist in the preparation of accounts (sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts)
- Assist in the preparation of corporate and income tax computations
- Undertake ad hoc work as requested by management
- Get involved with audit work where needed
- Liaise with clients as necessary
- You will be studying your ACCA / ACA or have already qualified.
- You will have substantial experience within practice, preparing accounts, tax and other responsibilities for a mixed client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- £35,000-£45,000 dependent on experience and background
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Kourtney Luckett on via 01483 900 940, our website Accountancy Practice Recruitment Agency | TPF Recruitment or LinkedIn (4) Kourtney Luckett | LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.