Credit Control Manager - PMI
Hybrid/Epsom | Finance | Permanent | Full Time: 37.5 hours
Competitive salary, depending on experience
Nuffield Health is the charity that's building a healthier nation, one day at a time. From award-winning hospitals and leisure facilities to flagship community programmes - we'll do whatever it takes to look after the UK's wellbeing. It starts with passion and commitment to quality. It starts with you.
As a Credit Control Manager
, you are an experienced leader who can drive change and take the maturity of our credit and collections process to the next level whilst building a high performing team. You are self-motivated and possess the highest degree of professionalism and integrity, A dynamic and ambitious character: creating compelling and defining goals, acting as a role model and inspiring the team to deliver.
The Credit Control Manager
will manage and optimise the overall accounts receivable position with PMI payors across all service lines and support the Head of Credit Control to instil greater end to end process collaboration and accountability for performance.You will also:
Helping you feel good.
- Monitor PMI credit exposure in line with credit risk policy and manage reporting and escalations with regards to credit risk events.
- Support the Head of Credit Control in advising senior stakeholders on credit related issues and working with Partnership management to effectively manage client relationships to maximise profitable sales.
- Define and monitoring of credit control management and operational KPIs.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate preparation and distribution of meaningful management information and KPIs to the business.
- Continuously review and improve Credit Control processes to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and control.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards, such as data protection and privacy requirements.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the Credit Control team, fostering a high-performance, problem solving culture.
- Set performance objectives, conduct regular performance evaluations, and provide coaching and development opportunities.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From free private healthcare to gym membership, a cycle to work scheme and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you. Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.It starts with you.