This position is responsible for general accounting and may be assigned in any of the following areas - book keeping, AP, AR, Audit, Taxation, and Store Audit.
- Understands department's organizational issues and tackles problem solving by direction or corporation from superior.
- In charge of main person for Finance/Accounting under company direction. Finds and solves problems (proposal and action) within the BU.
- Takes charge as main person for corporate planning under company direction.
- Business management optimization from the accounting and financing points of views.
- Support the store operations as an accounting rep that is directly connected to the front-line of business.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant
- Candidate should have more than 5 years experience specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): mathematical, analytical, reporting, computing
- Strong will to contribute to the business based on the quantitative analysis.
- Strong leadership. Can understand the reality of store and each department's needs.
- Good communication skill to involve other departments and external partners.