We're looking for a hard working and highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our Pay Later team.
Our Account Managers are trusted advisors with the consultative sales skills to be able to explain complex products, convert opportunities and nurture a portfolio of businesses to drive growth. iwocaPay merchants receive a dedicated Account Manager from the point of application, so you'll have control of the end-to-end customer journey from on-boarding to retention.
We believe we make a real difference to business owners, their teams, families and communities: they use our finance as a superpower either to seize opportunities for growth or move their business out from under the shadow of cashflow. It's our mission to finance a million businesses and we won't accept a world where they have to jump through unnecessary hoops and wait weeks, even months, for a decision. With iwoca businesses get the right finance with a few clicks, when and where they need it.
Since our launch in 2012, we have stayed true to our goals, and are now one of the biggest fintechs in Europe. Along the way, we have revolutionised lending with our cutting-edge tech platform, earned numerous industry awards, and made over billions available to more than 100,000 businesses.
iwocaPay works with merchants to offer innovative Trade Credit and Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) solutions for business customers. Those merchants are essential to our success as we need them to offer iwocaPay to their customers who in turn use us to spread the cost of their purchase.
Your focus will be on making sure we maximise sales opportunities, as well as looking for new and better ways to deliver 'best-in-class' customer experience. You'll work closely with the Head of Commercial Operations and other stakeholders to ensure our customers' needs are met as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Your mission will be to:
- Manage and retain a portfolio of merchants with the objective to grow their iwocaPay transaction volumes through deeper integrations, up-selling and cross-selling
- Negotiate, onboard and manage the go-live of new merchants added to your portfolio
- Understand how a merchants business works and how iwocaPay can benefit its customers in order to make iwocaPay a long term strategic partner
- Be the point of contact for that merchant with iwocaPay and build strong business relationships with key stakeholders
- Deliver insights to merchants through regular, structured communication and business reviews
- Work with the iwocaPay Product and Tech teams to share insights and feedback in order to assist improving our product offering and the experience of your merchants
- Assist our Sales Team by leading product pitches and demos to prospective merchants
- Be the voice of our merchants and pioneer new features through a process of test-and-learn