Our Private Credit team invest $37bn on behalf of our global investor base. The Private Credit business sits within the global Credit Division which manages over $230bn of assets across the liquidity spectrum. Growth of the Credit division is a strategy priority for Macquarie Asset Management.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will be part of the Investment Solutions and Strategy group within Credit who lead on the development and implementation of strategy for our Private Credit platform. You will be empowered to make a difference and influence and contribute to initiatives to deliver upon Macquarie Asset Management’s ambitions for Credit.
What you offer
- Experience partnering with senior stakeholders across internal groups and externally, as a subject matter expert in private credit, to determine the preferred route to implement credit capabilities.
- A track record in the implementation of new strategies; from hiring new teams to acquiring platforms which deliver upon the strategic objectives of a credit platform.
- Experience managing senior stakeholders.
- An understanding of investor engagement in relation to new private credit strategies
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About Macquarie Asset Management
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
In Macquarie Asset Management, you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Join a team that is trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage billions in assets globally. We provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.