A multisite practice with ambitious growth plans, we're looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join our team in our Spalding office and help us on our journey of growth.
Up to £52,000
• Permanent Health insurance Scheme
• Death in Service Scheme
• Flexible working via our TOIL system
This is an office-based role based in Spalding.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Spalding, Market Deeping, Peterborough, Thrapston, Leicester, Skegness, Stamford, Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Sleaford, Leicester
Established in 1924, we support clients across different sectors in areas including Payroll, Audit & Accounts, Tax and Advisory. From offices in Spalding, Wisbech, Market Deeping and Peterborough, we work with businesspeople and private clients across the East of England, providing services including accountancy, business development advice , tax compliance and planning.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Audit and Accounts Senior, Chartered Accountancy Practice
Reporting to a Senior Manager or Partner, you'll be responsible for:
• The completion and finalisation of accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.
• Supervision and review of the preparation of client's VAT returns.
• Assistance in answering client queries and contact directly with clients.
• Leading audits for larger limited company clients.
• Supervision and training of junior staff.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Audit and Accounts Senior, Chartered Accountancy Practice
Ideally, you'll be AAT qualified, or currently studying for / keen to pursue ACCA or ACA qualifications and have experience within an Accounting Practice. You'll:
• Enjoy being client facing, be able to confidently engage with clients, and display excellent organisation, communication, and relationship management skills.
• Feel comfortable with the supervision and training of junior staff, sharing your expertise to help with their continued progression.
We offer substantial prospects for future career advancement, and we're committed to the professional growth of our team members, providing comprehensive study support to facilitate your pursuit of various qualifications.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Accounts / Audit Senior, Semi Senior Accountant, Accountant, Audit, Chartered Accountant, CTA, CIMA, ACCA, Senior Auditor, Auditor.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SM17566 Wallace Hind Selection Ltd