Cyber security and its related challenges are a rapidly growing field. As such, the opportunities for careers in cyber security are also growing. Securing an organisation against cyber threats is a business priority to enable growth and successful digital transformation and we are at the heart of many of these conversations and projects. EY is rapidly expanding its cyber security consulting practice to further support these exiting opportunities
At EY, we have large scale plans to expand our already market leading Cyber Security practice and anticipate continued growth throughout the next five years. We need excellent people to join us and be part of our exciting growth strategy. At EY, you'll have the chance to build a meaningful and fulfilling career, with global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology, to become the best version of you.
The team you join - EY's UK & Ireland Cyber Practice - is part of a global cyber team of 5,000+ professionals focused on developing and delivering cutting edge security transformation programmes, cyber threat management, identity and access management, security architecture, data protection and privacy, and resilience services. We are part of a wider advisory organisation that collectively comprises a $4B, and growing, global consulting practice with 18,000 professionals.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is seeking experienced team members who can review, design and deliver Cyber Identity and Access Management (IAM) services. You will take a key position in delivering EY's cyber security and IAM capabilities. You will also take a supporting role in building out EYs IAM cyber services, working with alliance partners and advising clients on current market trends.
The role will see you providing specialist advice as part of large multi-discipline EY engagement teams working on the likes of cyber transformation and migration, leading specific security engagements advising on the adoption of secure architecture blueprints, secure software engineering practices, or optimising cyber defence operations.
You will work with colleagues in the UK and globally to develop new and innovative IAM security solutions and specific industry propositions that solve client problems/issues and integrate with their overall IT delivery and support strategy.
You will also have opportunities to work across multiple aspects of Cyber, Technology and business solutions.
Your key responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of IAM engagements with our clients, responsible for day to day running of the engagements including meeting quality, time and budget targets
- Working with prospective clients to agree, scope and plan the delivery phase of engagements
- Contributing to developing the market for IAM across all sectors, identifying sales opportunities and working with senior practice and market leaders in the creation of proposals and marketing material
- Developing team members by sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching them and leading by example
- Creating thought leadership and market materials for selling and promoting EY Cyber and IAM Security offering
Skills and attributes for success
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise
- Be a good communicator with the ability to contribute assuredly to IAM business and technical security discussions with peers
- Be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career but recognises the value of teamwork, facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members, and is capable of motivating teams to maximise performance
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions.
- Be confident and effective in recognising and managing potential issues during client assignments
- Structure and manage projects which meet client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues
To qualify for the role you must have:
Exposure across one or more of the following:
- Identity Governance, Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Consumer Identity, OT IAM
- Worked with one or more of the following IAM technologies: Saviynt, Clear Skye, SailPoint, CyberArk, Entra, OneIdentity, BeyondTrust, Okta, Ping, ForgeRock
- Project management experience on IAM solution deployments (waterfall and/or agile)
- IAM controls governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure
Ideally, you'll also have
- IAM business analysis experience
- IAM assessment, strategy and roadmap development experience
- Design experience for IAM solutions on client transformations
- Key sector experience in one or more of the following: Government & Public sector / Energy & Utilities / Retail and Consumer products / Life sciences / Telecoms, Media and Technology / Transport
- IAM Proposition development
- Experience managing and coaching others in the development and delivery of complex client solutions and/or proposition development
What we look for
- Core consulting skills: Advanced data and evidence management, client management on remediation programmes, driving innovation and continuous improvement
- Technical skills: Strong technical insight, practical knowledge and specialist capability
- Market/Sector knowledge: Demonstrable market/sector expertise in your field
- Versatility: Proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Please note: Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters! "Clearance 23"