Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
Checkout.com is actively looking for a strategic-thinking, resourceful and highly driven Account Manager to nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our Enterprise merchants and partners. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most successful FinTech companies at a turning point of its global expansion.
You will be the business advisor and main point of contact to a merchant's pre, during and post integration process. You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand, acting as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to our merchants. Key for success here will be the ability to apply your business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve win-win scenarios and promote the value proposition.
The ideal candidate is an independent, hard-working individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a growing, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to crafting its future, this is the role for you to make a difference.
How you'll make an impact
- Crafting merchant specific account development plans focusing on revenue generation
- Building high touch, consultative and positive relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and complete a comprehensive, global payments strategy.
- Analyze merchant's performance and provide recommendations to improve the payment flow /revenue
- Focusing on exceeding strategic and financial targets of our merchants by analyzing active payment products, transaction volumes, and service levels
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our merchants' needs
- Collaborating with various teams across the company (e.g. Sales, Legal, Integration, Support to ensure an outstanding merchant experience
What we're looking for
- 3+ years' experience in a B2B Account Management, Relationship Management or a commercially focused Customer Success role in the FinTech and/or Payments industry
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of today's major e commerce and payments technologies, players and major future trends
- Customer driven and able to establish robust relationships with assigned customer base
- Multifaceted approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to balance multiple opportunities concurrently
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an external organization
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world - and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we'll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We'd love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We'll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/