Indicia Worldwide is an insight and technology-led communications agency with global production expertise.Why we exist:
we create new value
At Indicia Worldwide, our philosophy is one of ‘creating new value’. We create new value at every step of the journey that a brand takes to market, by driving an increase in marketing performance and reducing costs in marketing execution. For our clients and their customers, we are building mutually beneficial partnerships. We see this proposition, built around the perfect balance of efficiency and effectiveness, as pioneering, entrepreneurial and, above all else, sustainable.
Our substantial investment in our technology and data science capability, and resource, provide our differentiation in the marketplace. Data insight and marketing technology give us the ability to measure our work, evidencing ROI as the most critical metric in today’s environment.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
As a business we draw on a rich heritage from the worlds of print, creative production, retail, data, digital, tech and creative, bringing these disciplines together to support global brands with their omnichannel marketing activation needs.
We believe in what we do. We believe this proposition makes us unique. We have the capacity to redefine the way marketing is activated for our clients across the globe. Now, and well into the future. The output
: Improved client performance by engaging consumers with brand ideas better, faster and more cost-effectively, across every step of the journey that a brand takes to market.Purpose of the role
To support the AP team with insight and resolutions to AP queries such as statements, payments and supplier queries.
As Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will be a key member of the Finance Team, working closely with internal + external stakeholders to support them and keep up good relationships.
This position will interface with the business region (EMEA) and report to the Accounts Payable Team Leader.Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure
- Support a strong team by being part of a positive, supportive culture amongst finance as well as with the rest of the business, this is key to the team’s success
- Be a true team player, supporting the rest of the Finance team on ad hoc tasks and holiday cover
- Assist with the month-end processes
- Assist with the weekly payment run, including communication to suppliers
- Assist with keeping the ledgers clean, i.e. regular checks for unallocated payments/credits/refunds
- Identify key risks and work with the AP TL to ensure robust internal controls within the AP function to mitigate those risks
- Work with the AP TL to standardise and document key processes/compliance + identify areas for improvement + automation
- Support on annual and interim audits where required by the External Audit Team
Mindset to navigate the role
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience an advantage
- Great communicator with finance as well as non-finance
- Extensive experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong Excel skills to pivot tables and lookups.
- Understanding of supplier disputes and recoveries
- Significant exposure to payments and reconciliation systems
Temperament for the role
- Detail orientated, hands-on approach
- Pro-active + independent
- Focused on the ‘customer’ - internal or external contacts for AP.
- Team Work
- 3 days from Bristol office