HFG are currently working with a General Insurer in search for their next Commercial Finance Manager. The role will be to provide financial insight to the business and drive a robust performance management culture through the use of financial data, acting as a true business partner to the UK business playing a leading role in the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes.
Responsible for preparing planning timetables and distribution of templates, the collation and aggregation of plan submissions. Upload all relevant budget submissions into planning tools and review/analyse UK budget results. Investigate and resolve problems with budget and forecast submissions and upload.
- Accountancy or finance experience, gained through formal qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) and strong academic performance
- Preferred: General Insurance experience
- Considerable experience of working in a Finance environment; including working with senior managers on financial management and financial analysis.
- Innovative and proactive approach to resolving problems; taking ownership and being accountable for results Very strong analytical and data manipulation skills.
- Financial and commercial acumen and experience of using data to influence strategic direction.