Risk Consultant - Contract 6-8 months London
We have partnered with an Infrastructure Finance company to help find them a Risk Consultant (Analyst). The position sees the successful candidate working closely with the Chief Risk Officer supporting them with the day-to-day management of the International risk management function and ad-hoc support to Group as required. The job includes but is not limited to:
- Maintaining Risk Management records including: Risk Policies, Risk Registers and Risk Incident Reports
- Managing the ORSA process and supporting the CRO in drafting ORSA reports
- Monitoring and responding to developments in the regulatory framework
- Responding to the regulators requests for information
- Assessing and monitoring the financial implications of world events
The company is regulated as an Insurer and therefore Applicants must have a strong understanding of Solvency II and ORSA to be considered.
Please get in touch for further details.