About The Role
We are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our busy Head Office Accounts department in our centrally located Nottingham Head Office. We are close to the City centre, with good links to the bus and tram network and the local train station.
You will work alongside the Management Accountant to deliver the monthly management accounts and other financial information, working with them to optimise the efficiency of the department.
You will be the initial point of contact for the accounting team for all day to day queries.
You will also be the first port of call for accounting queries for our 65 stores, supporting them with process and best practice for things like managing finance agreements or reconciliation of payments received.Skills & experience
- You must be able to show previous understanding in a management accounts role and along with this, some prior experience of managing a team is preferred.
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA or equivalent or qualified by experience
- You will be able to show a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a particular proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookups)
Experience of working in a busy and fast paced environment is desirable. This role is fully office based.
The working hours will be 08:30 to 18:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 to 17:00 on Friday.
BenefitsWhat You'll get in return for your commitment:
- Staff Discounts
- Healthcare Cash plans
- A company pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Role specific training and development
- Proactive promotion of internal candidates
- Paid Breaks
- Free Tea & Coffee
About The CompanyWhere You'll be working:
Machine Mart are the UKs leading specialist retailer of workshop power tools and equipment to the general public and trade customers.With 65 stores nationally and over 40 years in business we are at the forefront of our sector and are supporting our recent success with continued growth and new store openings through this year and next.