We have a fantastic Accounts & Tax Manager opportunity at a boutique, well-established and highly regarded chartered accountancy practice based in Sevenoaks.
This chartered firm of accountants has developed a very strong reputation across Kent, the South and nationally, acting for some very interesting and growing businesses consisting of OMBs, SMEs and large corporates. As a result of ongoing, sustained positive growth and looking to plan for the future development of the firm, the partners are looking to bring in the right additional Manager to bolster their team as a key addition.
Joining as an Accounts & Tax Manager based from the firms Sevenoaks offices, you will join at a key time in this firms development with a chance to carve a career within this successful firm.
- Manage a varied client portfolio, reporting to the Partners.
- Oversee workflows, ensuring work is delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Mentor junior staff, providing constructive support.
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships, sole traders, and Limited companies.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Review bookkeeping and payroll work.
- Undertake analytic reviews and present actions in a clear way for clients to understand.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Work closely with the management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Contribute to the firms growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, or equivalent with a career background and strength within accounts/tax and all around, general accountancy practice service delivery to wide ranging sole traders, partnerships and limited company clients, developed within an accountancy practice firm environment.
Refer a friend..
- £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, wed love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).