Payroll Business Analyst - 6 month day rate, up to £750 per day - Hybrid - Immediate start
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a highly reputable financial services company, who are looking for a Payroll Business Analyst, on an interim basis. This position is to start immediately and is responsible for the delivery and optimisation of payroll processes, for compliance issues and payroll accounting, within their UK & European regions. This Payroll Business Analyst position is on a hybrid basis, minimum 1 day per week, based in their London office.
The Payroll Business Analyst will be assisting/overseeing duties such as:
- Identify compliance issues with UK payroll including the close out of remediation and uplift the process and controls for the issues identified
- Review payroll processes, controls and team structure for both UK and France
- Deliver fully optimised and documented work instructions, mapped processes and controls
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance
- Ability to analyse data/information and think strategically to solve problems
- Operational payroll management
- Business analyst experience including requirements gathering, workflow definition and specifications for business operations
- Workday & ADP knowledge beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.