Do you want a hybrid role with several days a week home working?
25 days holiday and a brilliant benefits package?
My client, a successful and growing Accountancy professional Firm, is currently seeking an experienced Accountant for their South Devon based offices.
The successful candidate will ideally have some knowledge of preparing accounts with experience of health care and dealing with accounts for doctors, surgeries and care homes although this is negotiable for the right person.Job description:
- Planning and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Sending final accounts to clients.
- Setting budgets for staff, assisting staff with Accounts completion, and on-the job training for junior staff.
- Preparing and reviewing Tax Returns. Calculating income tax liabilities, and advising clients thereon.
- Preparing and reviewing Corporation Tax Returns.
- Calculating corporation tax liabilities and advising clients thereon.
- Meeting with clients, carrying out tax planning and giving advice.
- Forecasting work.
- Dealing with everyday correspondence and E Mails.
- Tax enquiry work as it arises.
- Managing client portfolio including billing.
- This candidate needs to be either ACA/ACCA fully qualified.
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified (or equivalent)
- Used to working in a professional environment
- Commercially minded, with an enquiring and analytical approach to work
- Accurate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to working in an often pressured environment
- Used to working to deadlines
- Ability to gather information from various sources very quickly
- Computer literate, and familiar with MS Excel and its use in financial modelling
- Report writing experience including use of MS Word.
For a full job description or for more information please contact