Interim Year End Audit Manager
Location - Bristol (Minimum 2 days onsite)
Full time Contract (6 months Interim)
Salary - 60,000 - 70,000 DOE
The Interim Year End Audit Manager is responsible for managing the December 2023 audit processes of various entities with multiple external auditors. These entities own the 50+ properties managed by Yugo across the European region (UK, Ireland, Spain and Germany).2.1 Audit deliverables
2.2 Audit queries
- Project manage the audit processes by co-ordinating with the Yugo Finance Reporting team and Transaction team, as well as Yugo Operation teams, to ensure all audit deliverables are prepared for timely delivery to various property fund controllers and external auditors.
- Ensure the quality of audit deliverables are up to standard before they are submitted.
2.3 Stakeholders Management
- Triage and channel audit queries to the appropriate members in the Yugo Finance and Operation teams, and follow up to ensure timely responses to external auditors.
Professional Competencies required:
- Report on the progress of all audits and manage expectations of Yugo management, property fund controllers and external auditors regarding any delays to the audit processes.
Experience Required: 4.1 Essential
- Project management - Ability to formulate and execute a project plan
- Time management - Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritse appropriately, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills - Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Building Trust - Willingly seeks to engage with all stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Passion - Shows enthusiasm and demonstrates energy in completing projects. Self-starter who shows initiative.
- Qualified Accountant
- Top tier audit practices background
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Oracle NetSuite experience