£25,000 - £30,000
Full time permanent contract
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pmOffice Position Accounts AssistantThe Role
The accounts assistant will be part of a small team and you will be responsible for the below...
Accounts AssistantThe Candidate
- Processing invoices
- Preparing payment runs
- Resolving queries
- Performing statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting with stock management
- Assisting with month end processes
- Must have experience in an Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant role or similar such as Purchase Ledger or Sales Ledger Clerk
- Excellent communicator with drive, confidence, initiative and commercially minded.
- You must have high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Confident with excel.
My client is a market leader within the specialist electrical wholesale industry based in Trafford Park. They are looking to hire a Accounts Assistant. This is a great opportunity to develop a career with a highly successful company on a full-time permanent basis.
Winsearch acts as an employment agency for permanent staff. We recruit for roles based in Engineering & Manufacturing, Food & Drinks, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain & Procurement and Professional Services.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Consultant - April Bryan -
Our clients and their customers come from diverse backgrounds and so do we. We hire our people from various walks of life, each of whom make our company stronger with their talent, uniqueness, and expertise. This is what makes our company special; if you want to help us grow and take this ethos to our clients, then we cannot wait to collaborate with you!
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://