Prestigious International Bank based in London, are looking to recruit a new Head of Operations. This is a permanent position with hybrid working.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Managing a large team that provides front line banking services to clients and back office processing of Londons transactions
- Processing daily clearing
- Liaison with London treasury regarding daily FD placements and closing out FX positions
- Performance Reporting
- Regulatory reporting
- Managing system change projects and testing
- Oversight of outsourced processing activities
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- A minimum of 10 years in the industry, (preferably with some in the Private Client arena), combined with a thorough knowledge of banking products and regulations
- Excellent supervisory skills gained through previous experience with a high level of self-motivation and the ability to motivate others.
- Up to date knowledge of the FCA money laundering requirements and other relevant regulatory rules
- Ability to understand and give outstanding customer service.
- A proactive and task orientated person with a positive can do attitude with the ability to recommend and implement improvements.
- A good communicator and team player with people management skills
- Service oriented and control conscious