up to £45,000 p.a. depending on experience Hours: Full time - option for hybrid working 1-2 days from home.
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a proactive, confident, numerate, and professional individual with a willingness to take on responsibility and develop self and others, as well as having an eye for detail.
Continued business growth has created an outstanding opportunity to join a well-established team with an SJP Partner Practice.The Role: Business Manager
The Person: Business Manager
- You will be working closely with one of the Directors providing a high level of operational, technical, and administrative support whilst providing superb customer service to clients of the Practice
- You will be the go to person for clients and enjoy building effective working relationships
- Managing the Directors commitments and acting as gatekeeper to the Director
- Managing end-to-end business processing, ensuring this is recorded and tracked efficiently and in line with Practice and regulatory standards
- Using your thorough knowledge of Salesforce to generate reports and monitor client activity
- Composing high quality correspondence to clients and providers
- You will understand the importance of getting things right first time, so your attention-to-detail is critical
To excel in this role, you will need the following attributes:
Please note we will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within our business.
- A proven track record as an effective Business Manager / Practice Manager
- Enjoy working as part of a team whilst supporting and motivating others
- Highly organised and able to make independent decisions
- Experience of managing tasks, processes, and workflows
- Confidence in dealing with colleagues, third parties and the ability to work with total discretion
- Experienced in the use of Salesforce CRM
- Experienced in the use and applications of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working for a St. Jamess Place Partner Practice or St. Jamess Place Wealth Management is an advantage but not essential.
St. Jamess Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High-Net-Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £157bn.