An experienced Financial Controller is required by a market leading company based near to Hydee for a permanent position.
This position will report into the MD, manage a small yet talented finance team of 5 and will have accountability for financial operations for the company. The successful candidate will be a key part of the senior management team helping the company meet its strategic objectives.
Progression to Finance Director will be available for the right candidate.
A salary of up to £60k is available depending on experience.What you will be doing;
Skills and Attributes
- Management of day to day operations in finance and procurement
- Design, development and delivery of finance strategy to ensure a robust department
- Development of financial systems
- Management, mentoring and training of a small finance team (5)
- Help foster a culture of excellence across the company
- Act as a key board and senior management team member.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Relevant finance qualifications
- Ability to lead small teams.
- An analytical approach to work with strong attention to detail.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative, the capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
- Strong strategic management skills.
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a very well run, market leading and high performing company in a key position within the senior management team.
Basic salary to £60,000 + Benefits
Commutable from - Greater Manchester, Oldham, Ashton under Lyne, Glossop, StockportTo Apply:
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.