A well-respected Private Equity business with an international presence is looking for an experienced Senior Fund Controller with a background in Private Equity to join their team ASAP for a 12-month contract.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of financial, investor, and regulatory reporting.
- Oversight of annual financial statement production across funds and manage the audit process.
- Management of third-party administrators
- Review of valuations and presentation to Valuation Committee and GP Boards
- Management of Fund cash and liquidity, including bridge facilities and treasury positions
- Development of processes/procedures around external investor queries
- Review and preparation of all Investor financial and ad hoc reporting
- Opportunity to assist in fundraising efforts for new fund strategies and other ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/ACMA or equivalent) with extensive Fund Control experience gained from a Private Equity, Debt or Fund of Funds background. This can be from another similar business or from a Fund Administrator or Accounting Practice firm with relevant clients (at Manager or Senior Manager+ level).
Any exposure to US and/or Lux domiciled funds with the relevant accounting principles would be a distinct advantage as is technical expertise/understanding of carry structures and waterfalls.
This client is currently working on a hybrid basis with 3 days per week in the office based in central London and 2 working from home.
We look forward to receiving your application.