Director of Finance | Southwark
School Director of Finance vacancy, £70k-£80k - A brilliant partner school are looking for their new Director of Finance! So, if you are an accomplished Director of Finance and Chartered Accountant, then please read on.
The school are looking for a Director of Finance who will be a key player in driving the financial strategy, planning, and execution. Reporting directly to the CEO & Accounting Officer, the Director of Finance will oversee all financial activities, provide leadership to the finance team, and collaborate with other leaders to ensure the financial health and sustainability of the trust. Director of Finance Duties Include:
Director of Finance requirements:
- Developing and implementing financial strategies aligned with our overall vision.
- Leading the finance team and ensuring effective financial management.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to drive financial planning and analysis.
- Making brave decisions and forging new paths for organisational growth.
- Embracing change and challenging the norm with an open-minded approach.
- Degree level qualification & ACCA qualification.
- Proven experience in a senior financial leadership role.
- Expertise in financial management, strategic planning, and financial analysis.
- Ambition for personal and organisational growth.
- Courage to make decisions with a forward-thinking mindset
If this Director of Finance role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact Jonathan at Ribbons & Reeves ASAP! Ribbons & Reeves are Londons leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Director of Finance in Southwark. For other roles like this, check out our website, search Ribbons & Reeves. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Director of Finance role. Director of Finance | Southwark | INDNCB