Global Trading & Investment company based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Treasury Executive, to join their expanding London office.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Working as part of the team to manage and control day to day Treasury Back Office operations, ensuring strict deadlines are met with maximum efficiency and a high level of accuracy
- Learn the current day-to-day management and running of back-office operations and recommend and work with the team on areas of further enhancement
- Ensure appropriate financial processes are being used in line with Company policies and procedures
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions
- Have a good understanding of Treasury operations and provide proactive support and advice
- Coordinate project work such as the development and enhancement of the treasury system, including but not limited to SAP, IT2 and RPAs
- Maintain the treasury management system, IT2, including creating and regularly updating user manuals
- To support the back-office team with system enhancement, training and solving any system related issues.
- Cover for colleagues in their absence.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Degree in a Finance related field
- Ideally applicants will have ACT, CDCS or equivalent professional qualification.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel and financial management systems
- Strong numerical skills and analytics
- Work to a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.