At The Stepstone Group we have a simple but very important mission: The right job for everyone. We create opportunities at scale for jobseekers and companies by leveraging our data, platform, and technology. We build great products and?services that perfectly match talent and?companies resulting in fair and equitable hires. We do this across a portfolio of more than 20 brands and businesses across more than 30 countries around the globe.
Join us and become part of one of the world's leading job platforms with over 4,000 employees.
Equal opportunities are important to us. We believe that diversity and inclusion at The Stepstone Group is critical to our success as a global company, so we want to recruit, develop, and keep the best talent on the market. We encourage applications from everyone, regardless of your background, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, ethnicity, belief, age, family or parental status, and any other characteristic. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or interviewing, please let us know.
We have a hybrid approach to work; 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
As an Account Manager you will work with businesses to uncover and solve their hiring challenges and needs. Your role will be to acquire new clients as well as strengthening and growing existing relationships.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- Be the go-to person for customers, managing relationships and ensuring their success
- Conduct targeted research to identify opportunities and understand client needs to formulate customised strategies
- Provide exceptional customer service, promptly addressing and resolving concerns
- Identify and capitalise on upselling and cross-selling opportunities for customer growth
- Track, assess, and report on client performance metrics
- Stay ahead of industry trends to provide insight and expertise that delivers value for our customers
- Keep updated on all product solutions, ensuring that customers are aware of the full value we provide to meet their needs
- Achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators related to revenue, new business acquisition, call time and customer retention.
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
Some skills you might have:
- Demonstrated expertise in acquiring new business and establishing and growing an account base
- Consistently surpassing sales targets and KPIs
- Exceptional skills in managing and nurturing client relationships
- Exemplary representation of our brand during customer interactions
- Salesforce experience
- Adaptable to changes within the business and the evolving market landscape
- Sound judgment and solution orientated
- Proactive mindset, displaying initiative and attention to detail
What we offer:
- Holiday-29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. In addition, you can buy or sell up to 3 days each year.
- Volunteer Days-2 additional days off every year to volunteer for charitable causes. You can also donate tax-free to a registered charity, and The Stepstone Group will match your contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
- Medical - Access to digital GP and well-being service. Private medical insurance at a discounted rate.
- Dental Scheme cash-back towards your routine and restorative dental treatment, whether NHS or private.
- Pension Scheme - We offer a competitive pension scheme to help you plan for the future.
- Family Leave - We understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under our schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.