TPF Recruitment is recruiting for a Mixed Tax Director or Partner on behalf of a fantastic large, Kent based firm of chartered accountants. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Mixed Tax Director, or Partner to join a highly reputable accountancy practice in an autonomous and exciting career. You can be based in multiple locations across Kent and the position will be built around your experience and aspirations.
Our client is a highly reputable and well-known firm of chartered accountants based in Kent with offices across the UK and a national, and international reach. They have a fantastic reputation, excellent culture and have seen significant growth over the last 5 years. They are now looking for a Mixed Tax Director or Partner to join their team in a highly rewarding position. They prioritise their staffs welfare and offer a great flexible working environment.
You will join a small but highly successful and growing team, working alongside multiple partners, and be responsible for a small tax team. Your position will be across both corporate and private client tax, servicing a mixed portfolio of sole traders, partnerships, and Ltd company owner managed businesses. There is a lot of flexibly, and the position will be created around the candidates experience and aspirations. Therefore, it can have a corporate or private client bias.
Our client is offering an incredible remuneration and benefits package, competitive with the London market and there are fantastic prospects on offer.
- ATT and CTA, ACA, ACCA or STEP qualified
- Previous experience operating at a senior level within tax
- Proven experience in client handling - ability to provide a high level of client relationship that is vital to this role.
- Proven tax experience in producing high quality work on complex UK tax matters, within budget.
- Tax experience from a practice background would be a distinct advantage- either in an independent or Top 100 practice.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary and remuneration package, competitive with the London market, based on experience.
- An extensive benefits package including, Pension, 34-37 days annual leave, hybrid and flexible working, income protection, death in service etc.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch to arrange a confidential conversation regarding this position, and similar opportunities.