GIC is one of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds. With over 2,000 employees across 11 offices around the world, we invest in more than 40 countries globally across asset classes and businesses. Working at GIC gives you exposure to an extraordinary network of the world’s industry leaders. As a leading global long-term investor, we Work at the Point of Impact for Singapore’s financial future, and the communities we invest in worldwide.Fixed Income & Multi Asset Department
Our team employs a broad range of investment strategies that span macro, credit, and quantitative investing, including multi-asset, benchmark-agnostic, constrained, indexed, and thematic strategies.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced VP level Credit Analyst to join the Alternative Credit Group in London. The ideal candidate will be proficient at structuring transactions, analyzing them, and have experience with corporate credit analysis. Experience with CLOs, structured credit transaction structuring, Significant Risk Transfer (SRT), NAV financing, subscription lines, and warehouse transactions in asset-backed finance is a plus. The VP, Credit Analyst will work closely with the investment team to identify and evaluate investment opportunities in the structured credit space.
- Analyse and evaluate structured credit transactions, including investments in SRT, NAV financing, and other structured products
- Develop and maintain financial models to assess the credit risk of structured credit transactions
- Conduct due diligence on potential investments, including reviewing legal documentation, financial statements, and other relevant information
- Work closely with the investment team to identify and evaluate investment opportunities in both corporate and structured credit spaces
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization, including legal, compliance, and risk management, to ensure that investments meet the organizations standards and guidelines
- Monitor the performance of investments and provide regular updates to the investment team
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and developments in the structured credit space
Work at the point of Impact
- Master’s degree in Financial Engineering, MBA or CFA preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in structured credit analysis, including experience with leveraged finance
- Strong analytical, programming and quantitative skills, with experience developing financial models
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Experience with CLOs, transaction structuring, Significant Risk Transfer (SRT), NAV financing, subscription lines, and warehouse transactions is a plus
We need to be forward-looking to attract the right people to help us become the Leading Global Long-term Investor. Join our ambitious, agile, and diverse teams - be empowered to push boundaries and pursue innovative ideas, share your views, and be heard. Be anchored on our PRIME Values: Prudence, Respect, Integrity, Merit and Excellence, which guides us in how we make our day-to-day decisions. We strive to inspire. To make an impact.Flexibility at GIC
At GIC, our offices are vibrant hubs for ideation, professional growth, and interpersonal connection. At the same time, we believe that flexibility allows us to do our best work and be our best selves. Thus, our teams come into the office four days per week to harness the benefits of in-person collaboration, but have the flexibility to choose which days they work from home and adjust this arrangement as situational needs arise.GIC is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants who qualify for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, socio economic background or disabilities. GIC (Europe) is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.