We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager
to join our dynamic team at the Fulham Pier! This is an exciting opportunity for a finance professional with a strong background in hospitality finance.
The Fulham Pier will become the heart of the community and the standard bearer for indulgent experiences, which will attract both Londoner’s and tourist from all over the world!
We are exceptional hosts and independent champions, curating authentic brands that are dreamed up and run with passion.
We have a remarkable selection of food and drink experiences, ranging from, Pop-up bars and pop-up local cuisine, to elegant fine dining experiences.
Our entertainment options are as exceptional as our dining experiences, and we cater for all tastes and moods. We offer local theatre, outdoor gigs, jazz clubs, an art gallery, cooking classes, a comedy club, book launches, film nights and water sports, to name but a few. In addition to this we offer educational activities and crèche and soft play facilities. Whether it’s saluting the sun in the morning with riverfront yoga or toasting the night with a magical cocktail we are building a playground for the senses!
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation, production, and reporting of contract monthly results, highlighting key revenue and cost drivers, ensuring robust cost controls at all events.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- To assist in the preparation, production and reporting of contract monthly results and maintain all financial procedures relevant to their area including revenue and cost controls.
- Review monthly results with heads of department ensuring key revenue and cost drivers are high-lighted; challenge any overspends and provide this information accurately and on a timely basis.
- Prepare and present internal and external finance reporting
- Review and analyse site performance and assist the operational team in providing commentary prior to declaration of results
- Ensure communication of performance against KPIs is timely and accurate allowing appropriate actions to be taken before any breach
- Work with the Senior Finance Manager and operational management to compile and reconcile budgets & forecasts, to assist with target setting, and accurate reporting of financial performance for all service lines within the contract
You will finance professional with a strong background in Hospitality related finance (essential). You will be highly an organized and detail-oriented, with excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have good working knowledge of SAP and Priava.
You will also have:
WHAT WE OFFER
- A professional accountancy qualification/ Studying towards a qualification/ qualified by experience
- Previous experience in hospitality industry, particularly in high volume restaurant environment
- Good Excel and variance analysis skills
- Experience of producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking
- A solid background in working with key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve targets and attending internal and external review meetings to present the marketing strategy and ongoing activity and results
- Experience in financial reporting and commercial understanding
You will be rewarded with a salary of between £45,000-£55,000 plus access to a range of benefits, including a performance-related bonus, employer pension contribution and life assurance - 1 x annual salary.
For more information on all the great benefits Sodexo offer to support you and your loved ones, check out the attached Benefits Guide at the bottom of this advert!
By joining Sodexo Live!, you will be part of something greater, working in an environment that fosters innovation and supports your professional growth.
We’re experience makers and food fanatics. Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring personality, your background and your desire for delighting others. In return we’ll give you all you need to thrive. Because at Sodexo Live! We’re so much more. Be part of something greater.