Cleaning Account Manager - East SussexSalary £28,000 to £30,000 pa plus company van A day in the life of an account manager in Churchill
It’s hard to describe a typical day as an account manager as no two days are ever the same! One thing’s for sure there’s never a dull moment when you have a team of frontline colleagues to look after and close relationships with clients to nurture.
As account manager you’ll be responsible for a mixed portfolio of approx. 30 corporate, educational and commercial contracts, so you’ll use your agile thinking to switch between the different needs of the team, clients and working environment to make sure we achieve the best outcomes every day. You’ll have direct line management responsibility of 80-100 Supervisors and Operatives and will needs to demonstrate the energy and drive to take contracts forward
As an account manager you’ll ask yourself “is this the best way to get the results we need”,” are we doing things sustainably” or “how can I equip my team better to support them”. Your team are your most valuable asset, and a happy team is a motivated one so you’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to develop them. This account manager job is for you if:
What we offer you
- You have the ability to manage and deliver cleaning services across multiple sites.
- You can maintain strong client relationships and high levels of satisfaction.
- You’re a people person and love managing and leading a team.
- You are able to report on all KPI’s and conduct audits and risk assessments to ensure all Health & Safety requirements and legislation are adhered to.
- You’re able to see opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing specialist FM providers in the UK. This means that as our teams continue to grow, so can you.The good stuff
- We are employee-owned, making you a beneficiary of our future success.
- Two paid volunteering days annually - from beach cleans to supporting your local community. You choose...
- More than 250 perks and hundreds of exclusive deals and discounts.
- Lots of training, development & apprenticeship opportunities to grow and progress your career.
- Our Mosaic committee & Mental Health First Aiders leading the change on all things Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion at Churchill.
- All year-round recognition and annual awards programme to thank our shining stars.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Strong communication / people management skills so that our clients and your team know what is going on at all times and how you are supporting them.
- Experience within a similar multi-site role
- Working knowledge of financial forecasting, budgeting, analysis and Health and Safety systems
- Proven organisation and time management skills
- Plenty of experience in recruiting, managing and coaching staff
- Strong commercial awareness, financial management, and IT literacy with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You’ll be required to travel to different client sites on a daily basis so a clean driving license is essential
Churchill is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest network. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity.Reasonable adjustments
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to support you during our recruitment process. We’re happy to help.