The TP ICAP Group is a world leading provider of market infrastructure.
Our purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions.
Through our people and technology, we connect clients to superior liquidity and data solutions.
The Group is home to a stable of premium brands. Collectively, TP ICAP is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world's leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform.
The Group operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. We are 5,300 people strong. We work as one to achieve our vision of being the world's most trusted, innovative, liquidity and data solutions specialist. Role Overview
The role will report to the Head of Strategic Delivery, Group Finance with a daily working relationship with members of the broader Finance function including the Group Finance team.
The Strategic Delivery Associate will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a range of projects from the Executive and Board including directives from the Group CFO, specific finance initiatives, as well as cross-functional tasks and special projects that support the strategic objectives of TP ICAP. It will also include working with the Head of Strategic Delivery, Group Finance to act in an advisory capacity to other relevant stakeholders, promoting development and change within the organisation. Role Responsibilities
Experience / Competences
- Driving and supporting finance initiatives, directives from the Executive and the Board, as well as ad hoc projects and working with the Head of Strategic Delivery, Group Finance to support the Group CFO
- Assist in coordinating, project managing, analysing and supporting the delivery of special projects including key financial workstreams related to corporate transactions (e.g. M&A and/or corporate restructuring related projects)
- Supporting the analysis of internal corporate development initiatives from a Group Finance perspective, working closely with SMEs from other business divisions as required
- Working with the Head of Strategic Delivery, Group Finance to identify opportunities for improvement in the Group finance function and, where relevant, take responsibility for driving these through
- Act as an integral part of the decision making process where relevant and with direct support of the Head of Strategic Delivery, Group Finance
- Liaising with external advisers (financial, accounting, legal etc.) engaged in corporate transactions as required
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build strategic relationships with senior stakeholders across Group Finance and the wider organization
- Analytical skills and ability to propose solutions, take decisions and implement
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritise and meet deadlines consistently
- Strong MS Excel and MS Powerpoint experience
Not The Perfect Fit?
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Background in working on corporate transactions including M&A and corporate restructuring projects
- Experience in the Accounting and/or Financial Services industry
- Experience with working with external financial, legal and/or accounting advisers
- Ability to present to stakeholders at all levels and to adapt style accordingly
Concerned that you may not meet the criteria precisely? At TP ICAP, we wholeheartedly believe in fostering inclusivity and cultivating a work environment where everyone can flourish, regardless of your personal or professional background. If you are enthusiastic about this role but find that your experience doesn't align perfectly with every aspect of the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be the ideal candidate for this position or another opportunity within our organisation. Our dedicated Talent Acquisition team is here to assist you in recognising how your unique skills and abilities can be a valuable contribution. Don't hesitate to take the leap and explore the possibilities. Your potential is what truly matters to us. Company Statement
We know that the best innovation happens when diverse people with different perspectives and skills work together in an inclusive atmosphere. That's why we're building a culture where everyone plays a part in making people feel welcome, ready and willing to contribute. TP ICAP Accord - our Employee Network - is a central to this. As well as representing specific groups, TP ICAP Accord helps increase awareness, collaboration, shares best practice, and holds our firm to account for driving continuous cultural improvement. Location
UK - 135 Bishopsgate - London