Quadient delivers exceptional experiences with passion. We continually strive to innovate and reimage something new. That inspires and motivates people to exceed expectations. Our business success is underpinned by the trust that our clients invest in our products, and in our commitment to delivering the very best solutions. This trust is earned by great people, doing a great job. We call it: The Power Of You.
About the Role
Quadient is looking for a Finance Manager reporting to Director of Management Accounting covering the DACHIT - UKI region, which includes Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, UK and Ireland. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in a large Multinational Company taking full responsibility for accounting across several Quadient entities.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Finance leadership in the smooth and effective running of the accounting department.
- Manage a team of experienced Management Accountants across the region, provide mentorship, support their professional development, and monitor performance.
- Ensure the accounting team adheres to month-end reporting deadlines, follows monthly tasks checklist, and delivers financial information to the highest standard.
- Responsible for monthly full balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring integrity of financial accounts and standard processes and formats are being adhered by the team.
- Reconciling the more challenging accounts and co-ordinating with other members of the team to ensure all completed in a timely manner. Ensure all discrepancies are follow and resolved.
- Working on quarterly Balance Sheet review for CFO and Group Finance.
- Review and implement internal controls processes, following best practices and group policies to mitigate financial risks.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal audit recommendations and internal control framework.
- Document accounting and finance processes across the region with collaboration of the team.
- Streamline and supervise Intercompany Accounts reconciliation process.
- Ensure compliance with local's tax regulations and reporting requirements, including VAT, corporation tax and payroll taxes.
- Assist in the annual budget and half-year forecasting process, working closely with the Finance Business Partners.
- Support quarter-end & year-end processes including preparation for audit, working closely with the Audit & Tax Manager.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and task related to finance.
- Qualified accountant (CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). The ideal candidate will have experience working in an accounting role within industry.
- Experience managing a multi-cultural team.
- Strong IT skills, specifically Microsoft Office with a particularly strong ability in Excel.
- Experience in SAP and Exact is a plus.
- Experience in Hyperion Reporting is a plus.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical, problem solving and reconciliation skills.
- Proven focus on continuous improvements, drive forward new process and manage change.
- Deadline driven and results focused.
- Highly collaborative with a can-do attitude
- Work effectively with team members - internal and external to department and within the Quadient Group organisation.
Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages.
Every day - we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world's most meaningful customer experiences.