Paysafe ("Paysafe") (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
We are looking for an experienced product manager with a track record in and passion for launching and scaling payments products, taking product from idea all the way through to product enhancement.
Working in the FX and Banking product team within Merchant Solutions, our vision is to make the world of eCommerce a smaller space. We are working to build and scale FX and bank payout products whilst maintaining and enhancing the banking infrastructure that underpins our global money movements. You will be given be given freedom to develop Paysafe's payment products, with a particular focus on building and launching FX capabilities that enable our global merchants to provide seamless local experiences for their customers worldwide.
Our preference is for the job holder to be based in London so that they can follow our preferred hybrid working model of working remotely while also being able to work an average of three days per week from our office in central London.
Product Strategy and Vision:
- Own the develop and communication of a clear product vision and strategy for FX products in the context of online payments.
- Build and develop business cases for new products and features.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of customer pain points, preferences, and behaviours related to FX transactions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Treasury and Payment Operations, to define and prioritize product features and enhancements.
- Collaborate with Treasury and Finance to ensure the financial viability and risk mitigation of FX products and identify opportunities for operational and cost efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain a detailed product roadmap, aligning it with business objectives and market demands.
- Be accountable for the timely delivery of high-quality features by working effectively with Product Owners.
- Minimise time to revenue whilst maximising product adoption by collaborating with Sales Enablement and carrying out go-to-market activities to ensure successful product launches.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor offerings to identify opportunities for differentiation.
- Conduct market research to understand the evolving needs of merchants in the online payment space.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of FX products.
- Regularly report on product performance and recommend adjustments based on data analysis.
To be successful you need to have
- Proven experience (5+ years) in product management, with a focus on FX, Treasury and/or payments.
- Prior work experience at Fintech or Acquirer preferred.
- Strong understanding of Foreign Exchange markets and dynamics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks related to financial products.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ambition to drive continuous product innovation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.